Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Oil Cartridge Holder
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and incredible customer support. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply an excellent, low-cost options. Vape Oil Cartridge Holder
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you might buy straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is distinct in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Oil Cartridge Holder
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending choices. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Oil Cartridge Holder
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste equally great when vaped. The exact same holds true with this flavor. In addition, I think this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Oil Cartridge Holder
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer excellent customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice kit. This set permits you to develop something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.