Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Flavors Brands
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and extraordinary client service. They use a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide a fantastic, inexpensive options. Vape Flavors Brands
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Flavors Brands
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer a number of blending options. For example, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Flavors Brands
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a severe, unrefined taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Flavors Brands
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice package. This package enables you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.