Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Flavoring Concentrate
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and extraordinary customer care. They offer a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to supply a fantastic, affordable alternatives. Vape Flavoring Concentrate
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brands so that you might buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Flavoring Concentrate
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide numerous mixing options. For instance, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Flavoring Concentrate
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered different experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Flavoring Concentrate
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice kit. This package enables you to develop something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.