Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Won’T Fit
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer service. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a fantastic, low-priced options. Vape Cartridge Won’T Fit
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brands so that you might buy directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, the majority of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Won’T Fit
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use a number of mixing options. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Won’T Fit
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes good in eating, does not always need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Won’T Fit
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer terrific customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they offer a DIY juice package. This package enables you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.