Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Won’T Fire
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and extraordinary customer service. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply an excellent, low-priced choices. Vape Cartridge Won’T Fire
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in many methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Won’T Fire
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the unique feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Won’T Fire
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides a severe, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Won’T Fire
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I likewise learnt that they offer a DIY juice kit. This set enables you to create something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.