Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Won’T Draw
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible customer support. They provide a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer an excellent, low-priced choices. Vape Cartridge Won’T Draw
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The business is unique in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Won’T Draw
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice manufacturer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several blending alternatives. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Won’T Draw
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers an extreme, unrefined taste however likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least excellent one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Won’T Draw
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic client service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also discovered that they provide a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit allows you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has gone through the roof. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.