Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Without Pen
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and incredible customer care. They provide a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a great, affordable options. Vape Cartridge Without Pen
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brand names so that you may purchase straight from the supplier. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of different tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Without Pen
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use several blending options. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Without Pen
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers a severe, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Additionally, I believe this taste was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Without Pen
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply terrific customer care and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice set. This set permits you to produce something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are lots of choices to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.