Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Vs Sublingual Drops
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special tastes and extraordinary customer service. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer an excellent, affordable choices. Vape Cartridge Vs Sublingual Drops
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Vs Sublingual Drops
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer numerous blending choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Vs Sublingual Drops
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. Additionally, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not always have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Vs Sublingual Drops
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice set. This set allows you to develop something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.