Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Tips
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and amazing customer support. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to offer an excellent, affordable choices. Vape Cartridge Tips
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you may buy directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in many ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Tips
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they provide several mixing alternatives. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Tips
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 provided various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Tips
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they use a DIY juice package. This package allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.