Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Tastes Like Plastic
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and amazing client service. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide an excellent, affordable choices. Vape Cartridge Tastes Like Plastic
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brand names so that you might buy directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, many companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Tastes Like Plastic
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer numerous blending options. For instance, you can select from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Tastes Like Plastic
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not only offers an extreme, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I like mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Tastes Like Plastic
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great client service and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice package. This package enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.