Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Refill Oil
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and incredible customer service. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a great, low-priced alternatives. Vape Cartridge Refill Oil
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brands so that you might buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is special in numerous ways. Additionally, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it generally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Refill Oil
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide several blending options. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Refill Oil
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just provides a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two offered different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Refill Oil
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit allows you to create something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.