Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Problems
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and incredible customer care. They offer a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, low-cost choices. Vape Cartridge Problems
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brand names so that you may buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of various flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, most companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Problems
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like every other e-juice producer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing options. For example, you can select from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. For that reason, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Problems
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor type. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Problems
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they use a DIY juice package. This package allows you to create something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.