Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Not Heating Up
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and extraordinary client service. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-priced options. Vape Cartridge Not Heating Up
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order percentages of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Not Heating Up
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special aspect of their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. Therefore, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Not Heating Up
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives a severe, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Not Heating Up
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they offer a DIY juice set. This package allows you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.