Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Mockup
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and incredible customer care. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a terrific, affordable choices. Vape Cartridge Mockup
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brands so that you may purchase straight from the company. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Additionally, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Mockup
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide a number of mixing alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Mockup
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a severe, crude taste however also blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily need to taste similarly great when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Mockup
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit enables you to create something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.