Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Mail
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique flavors and unbelievable client service. They provide a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer an excellent, affordable alternatives. Vape Cartridge Mail
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you may acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is special in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Mail
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as every other e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the unique thing about their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending options. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Mail
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some sort of magic that enables them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hello, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two offered different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Mail
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package allows you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.