Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Last Drop
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and unbelievable customer support. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide a great, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Cartridge Last Drop
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brand names so that you might buy directly from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is special in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of different flavors you wish to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Last Drop
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the range of sizes, they offer several mixing options. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Last Drop
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Last Drop
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. In addition, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit allows you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They use some of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.