Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Last Bit
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and extraordinary client service. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to provide a terrific, affordable alternatives. Vape Cartridge Last Bit
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is distinct in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you wish to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Last Bit
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They mainly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they offer several blending choices. For example, you can pick from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they allow you to choose what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Last Bit
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only provides a harsh, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some tastes better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely altered the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that permits them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Last Bit
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent client service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of choices to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.