Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Issues
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and incredible customer care. They offer a big array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to provide an excellent, inexpensive choices. Vape Cartridge Issues
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you may purchase directly from the supplier. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. Additionally, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Issues
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special thing about their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide several blending options. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Issues
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers a severe, crude taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes excellent in eating, does not necessarily need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Additionally, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is very yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Issues
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide great customer care and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a range of other products. Furthermore, I likewise learnt that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit allows you to develop something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be disappointed.