Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Ingredients
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a budding e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their distinct tastes and incredible customer care. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to provide a fantastic, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Cartridge Ingredients
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brands so that you might acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is unique in many ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Ingredients
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing options. For instance, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Ingredients
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to sweet flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only provides a harsh, unrefined taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re practically consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We also tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes great in consuming, does not always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Ingredients
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific client service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This set enables you to create something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.