Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Element
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique tastes and amazing customer support. They provide a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide an excellent, low-priced choices. Vape Cartridge Element
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brands so that you might purchase straight from the provider. We get commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. Furthermore, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of different flavors you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Element
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For instance, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Element
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives an extreme, crude taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is often tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not necessarily have to taste equally great when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. In addition, I think this taste was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two provided various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Element
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This kit permits you to produce something that suits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.