Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Container
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and unbelievable customer service. They use a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a terrific, low-priced choices. Vape Cartridge Container
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the service provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is unique in lots of methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge catalog of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy percentages of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Container
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They mostly offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they provide a number of mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Container
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re practically drinking sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes good in eating, does not necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Container
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This kit enables you to create something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most delicious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.