Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Cartridge Bong
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer care. They use a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to supply a fantastic, low-cost alternatives. Vape Cartridge Bong
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brands so that you may buy straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The business is special in many ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you wish to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Cartridge Bong
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Remarkably, the distinct thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use several mixing choices. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Cartridge Bong
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only provides an extreme, unrefined taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it boost some tastes much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I love mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Cartridge Bong
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer great client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also found out that they offer a DIY juice package. This set enables you to produce something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.