Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Button
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible client service. They use a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a fantastic, inexpensive choices. Vape Button
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, BoarsHead.org links straight to the item or brand names so that you might buy straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many ways. In addition, they even feature a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it typically suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Button
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use several blending options. For example, you can choose from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Button
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers a harsh, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun meant. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that allows them to capture tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, though, however I was rather dissatisfied since I like mangoes. We also tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided different sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Lastly, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Vape Button
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic customer care and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice kit. This set allows you to produce something that matches your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not purchased from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.