Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Builder Kit
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and unbelievable customer support. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a terrific, low-priced choices. Vape Builder Kit
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brand names so that you may acquire directly from the company. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can order percentages of different flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Builder Kit
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can select from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Builder Kit
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only gives an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is truly precise to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some type of magic that allows them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hello, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Builder Kit
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer service and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. In addition, I also discovered that they provide a DIY juice set. This set enables you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a factor their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.