Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Build
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and extraordinary customer service. They offer a huge array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to provide a great, inexpensive choices. Vape Build
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the provider. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The business is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can purchase percentages of various flavors you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Build
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special aspect of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use numerous mixing alternatives. For example, you can select from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Build
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also features a tip of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this taste was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the two offered various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Vape Build
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply excellent customer support and have a range of other items. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I likewise found out that they use a DIY juice package. This set allows you to create something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.