Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Boss Flavors
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and extraordinary customer care. They offer a huge range of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they want to offer a terrific, inexpensive alternatives. Vape Boss Flavors
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brands so that you may acquire directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this website. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is distinct in numerous methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its huge brochure of tastes. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can buy small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, many business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Boss Flavors
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they provide a number of blending alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Boss Flavors
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers an extreme, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it enhance some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really precise to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Amazingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes great in consuming, does not necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I think this taste was their least impressive one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 provided various feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Boss Flavors
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise supply great client service and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise discovered that they provide a DIY juice package. This package permits you to create something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most delicious e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of options to tailor and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly suggest that you do and you will not be disappointed.