Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Vape Best Settings
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer support. They offer a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply a great, low-priced options. Vape Best Settings
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brand names so that you might acquire directly from the company. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is unique in numerous ways. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, the majority of business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Vape Best Settings
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the same as each e-juice maker. They mostly offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer a number of mixing choices. For example, you can choose from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can pick 3 different PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. For that reason, they enable you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Vape Best Settings
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. However, okay, however, however I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always need to taste similarly great when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Vape Best Settings
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply fantastic customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice kit. This kit enables you to produce something that matches your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They offer some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are a lot of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.