Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Pen Vapes That Take Buds
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct flavors and unbelievable client service. They offer a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to supply an excellent, inexpensive options. Pen Vapes That Take Buds
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the service provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is special in many ways. In addition, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy small amounts of different tastes you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Pen Vapes That Take Buds
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the distinct thing about their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Similar to the variety of sizes, they use numerous blending choices. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they permit you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Pen Vapes That Take Buds
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to heighten them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Boost alone not just gives a harsh, crude taste however likewise congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, it is typically hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re practically consuming sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that permits them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We likewise attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always need to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The very same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 used different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were only to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Pen Vapes That Take Buds
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer terrific client service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. In addition, I also learnt that they provide a DIY juice set. This kit allows you to produce something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their appeal has skyrocketed. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t purchased from Vape Wild previously, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.