Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Pen Vape Not Working
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and extraordinary customer service. They offer a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to offer an excellent, low-priced options. Pen Vape Not Working
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you might purchase straight from the provider. We receive commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its huge catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of different tastes you want to try. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Pen Vape Not Working
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use numerous blending choices. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to select what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Pen Vape Not Working
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste but likewise blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. However, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it likewise includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float because I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed because I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in eating, does not necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this taste. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used various experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste differed from I have actually vaped anything so far. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Pen Vape Not Working
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent client service and have a range of other products. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This package permits you to produce something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.