Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Pen Vape Cloud
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice producer from Dallas, Texas known for their special tastes and amazing customer support. They use a huge range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, low-priced choices. Pen Vape Cloud
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links straight to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we make assist us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of methods. In addition, they even feature a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features two items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order percentages of different tastes you wish to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Pen Vape Cloud
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they offer several blending alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Pen Vape Cloud
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to sweet tastes to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Increase alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it increase some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is typically tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost consuming sugar. In addition, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that allows them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, not bad, however, however I was rather dissatisfied due to the fact that I love mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes great in eating, does not always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I think this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the two used different feeling to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and gratifying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm sensation. Finally, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Pen Vape Cloud
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide excellent customer care and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Additionally, I likewise found out that they offer a DIY juice set. This package permits you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their appeal has actually skyrocketed. They offer a few of the most delicious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are lots of options to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be disappointed.