Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Pen Vape Charging
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and incredible customer service. They offer a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide an excellent, inexpensive alternatives. Pen Vape Charging
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are checked by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brands so that you might buy straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these companies, however, this does not affect the price you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us pay for the costs of running this website. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The business is unique in lots of methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features two products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large catalog of flavors. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order percentages of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, many business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Pen Vape Charging
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special feature of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they offer several mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Pen Vape Charging
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a harsh, unrefined taste however also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a good way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that permits them to catch flavors and put them into liquid vapor kind. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You wouldn’t be able to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hi, what tastes great in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. In addition, I believe this flavor was their least excellent one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Pen Vape Charging
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also offer fantastic customer support and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Additionally, I also discovered that they use a Do It Yourself juice set. This package permits you to develop something that suits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid maker, but there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low costs. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.