Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Flavors Vaporizer Pen
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and extraordinary customer care. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a fantastic, low-priced options. Flavors Vaporizer Pen
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you may buy straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the cost you pay, and the commissions we make help us pay for the expenses of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of methods. In addition, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the huge things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast brochure of flavors. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy small amounts of various tastes you wish to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the lowest rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Flavors Vaporizer Pen
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily use transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a whopping 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use a number of blending alternatives. For instance, you can choose from 6 different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can choose 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be helpful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For example, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can ruin the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Flavors Vaporizer Pen
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. By The Way, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives an extreme, crude taste however likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it improve some flavors much better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it completely changed the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it complemented the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. However, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it look like you’re practically consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the flavor, pun intended. While the flavor is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to discuss Root Beer Float because I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is easier for me to tell if it is genuinely precise to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that enables them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed because I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever tried. Initially, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” But hey, what tastes good in consuming, does not always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different experience to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Finally, if you were just to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Flavors Vaporizer Pen
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide great customer service and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise learnt that they use a DIY juice set. This package permits you to produce something that fits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid producer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually skyrocketed. They provide some of the most tasty e-juices at unbelievably low rates. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild in the past, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.