Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Flavors Harsh Vape
To Start With, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and incredible customer support. They provide a huge variety of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a great, low-cost alternatives. Flavors Harsh Vape
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links straight to the item or brands so that you might buy directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is special in lots of methods. In addition, they even include a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can order small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will know what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it usually implies to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, a lot of companies use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Flavors Harsh Vape
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice maker. They mostly provide transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Astonishingly, the unique feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the range of sizes, they use a number of mixing choices. For example, you can pick from six various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can destroy the flavor. For that reason, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Flavors Harsh Vape
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other flavors to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Taste Boost alone not only offers an extreme, crude taste but also clogs up the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is often difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to speak about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild need to have some sort of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Exceptionally, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather dissatisfied since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most precise taste that I’ve ever tried. Initially, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes excellent in eating, doesn’t necessarily have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The very same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two used different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally tasty and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm experience. Finally, if you were just to try one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Flavors Harsh Vape
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Furthermore, I likewise discovered that they offer a Do It Yourself juice package. This set allows you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their popularity has skyrocketed. They use some of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.