Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Ecig Mods With Built In Tank
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas understood for their unique tastes and amazing customer service. They use a substantial selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they want to offer a fantastic, low-cost alternatives. Ecig Mods With Built In Tank
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are evaluated by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, BoarsHead.org links directly to the product or brand names so that you may acquire straight from the company. We get commissions from these suppliers, nevertheless, this does not impact the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn assist us spend for the expenses of running this website. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The business is unique in many methods. Furthermore, they even include a category on their site identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 items, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their top sellers. To put that into point of view, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Ecig Mods With Built In Tank
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is pretty much the same as every other e-juice producer. They mostly provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Incredibly, the distinct feature of their product packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide several mixing choices. For example, you can pick from 6 various levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select 3 various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are attempting to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better taste and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they enable you to pick what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Ecig Mods With Built In Tank
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy tastes to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster offered in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just offers an extreme, unrefined taste but likewise clogs up the atomizer. We discovered that it boost some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched the majority of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently difficult to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it also features a tip of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is fantastic, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is easier for me to inform if it is truly accurate to real root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild must have some type of magic that allows them to capture flavors and put them into liquid vapor type. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, not bad, though, but I was rather disappointed since I enjoy mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I’ve ever attempted. Initially, attempt pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The same is the case with this flavor. Additionally, I believe this flavor was their least remarkable one from the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two provided different sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is very delicious and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a tip of cream in it and offers a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Ecig Mods With Built In Tank
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide fantastic client service and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a range of other items. In addition, I likewise found out that they provide a DIY juice kit. This package allows you to create something that fits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, however there is a reason their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are lots of choices to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I strongly suggest that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.