Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Cheesecake Vape Flavors
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and incredible customer service. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they want to offer a fantastic, inexpensive choices. Cheesecake Vape Flavors
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brands so that you may purchase directly from the service provider. We get commissions from these suppliers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this site. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The business is unique in many ways. Furthermore, they even include a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can buy percentages of different flavors you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a good word as it normally suggests to something low in quality, but not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into perspective, a lot of companies offer sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Cheesecake Vape Flavors
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is pretty much the like each e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Amazingly, the unique thing about their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they use several blending options. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be handy if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be routine forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they allow you to pick what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Cheesecake Vape Flavors
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to candy flavors to beverage tastes to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we could just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not just gives an extreme, unrefined taste however also blocks the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the flavor, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – Among their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is often tough to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it seem like you’re almost consuming sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun meant. While the flavor is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to discuss Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly precise to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild must have some kind of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, not bad, however, however I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We also attempted this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I’ve ever tried. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to inform which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I marvel legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, does not always have to taste similarly excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy drink. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my taste, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a tip of cream in it and provides a warm feeling. Lastly, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Cheesecake Vape Flavors
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer support and have a variety of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I likewise found out that they use a Do It Yourself juice package. This set enables you to develop something that matches your needs if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid producer, however there is a reason their appeal has gone through the roof. They offer a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to tailor and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.