Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Cartridge Vape Pen Not Pulling
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their distinct tastes and unbelievable customer service. They offer a substantial range of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to offer a fantastic, low-priced options. Cartridge Vape Pen Not Pulling
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you might acquire straight from the supplier. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to learn more. Thank you.
The business is unique in many ways. In addition, they even feature a classification on their site labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most expensive E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly offered out for some reason.
Among the huge things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast brochure of tastes. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re uncertain, you can purchase percentages of different tastes you want to attempt. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable rates. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally suggests to something low in quality, however not in this case. Presently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest offer and is among their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, the majority of business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Cartridge Vape Pen Not Pulling
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like every other e-juice producer. They primarily offer transparent bottles made of plastic. They have identified the name of flavor, the logo design, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the distinct feature of their packaging is the variety in sizes readily available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they use several blending alternatives. For instance, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select 3 different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be valuable if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a more powerful throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the flavor. Therefore, they permit you to choose exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Cartridge Vape Pen Not Pulling
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we could just vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other flavors to heighten them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only gives a harsh, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it boost some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally changed the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their big sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity handles to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also features a hint of cinnamon which adds a lot of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I decided to speak about Root Beer Float since I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild need to have some kind of magic that allows them to record flavors and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Nevertheless, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We also tried this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been much better. Simply possibly.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise flavor that I have actually ever tried. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not be able to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” But hi, what tastes excellent in consuming, doesn’t necessarily need to taste equally good when vaped. The very same holds true with this flavor. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the 2 used various sensation to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly tasty and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were just to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would suggest Kickstart My Tart. Cartridge Vape Pen Not Pulling
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply terrific customer service and have a variety of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other items. Additionally, I also learnt that they use a Do It Yourself juice kit. This kit permits you to create something that suits your requirements if they do not have it, which is highly unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the very best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They use a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low rates. On top of that, there are plenty of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not bought from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you will not be dissatisfied.