Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Best Vaping System
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their unique flavors and extraordinary client service. They provide a huge selection of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their products. Nevertheless, they wish to supply a fantastic, inexpensive options. Best Vaping System
Disclosure: The vape juices which we review on this website are tested by our trained, paid staff. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the item or brand names so that you may buy directly from the supplier. We receive commissions from these service providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we earn help us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to read more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in many methods. In addition, they even feature a category on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Oddly enough, they likewise have actually something called “Space Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re not sure, you can purchase small amounts of various tastes you want to attempt. As an outcome, you will understand exactly what they taste like without paying the complete price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the most affordable costs. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it usually indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their biggest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into point of view, many companies provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Best Vaping System
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of flavor, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special aspect of their product packaging is the variety in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the range of sizes, they offer numerous mixing alternatives. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Moreover, you can select three various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are aiming to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it till you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is among the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can ruin the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Best Vaping System
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big series of tastes. They go from fruity flavors to sweet tastes to drink tastes to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Increase for a taste. It’s simply a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be contributed to other tastes to magnify them. By The Way, Vaping Taste Increase alone not just gives a severe, unrefined taste but also blocks the atomizer. We found that it improve some tastes much better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it went well with most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Even so, it is typically hard to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re almost consuming sugar. Additionally, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which includes a great deal of complexity to the taste, pun planned. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is much easier for me to inform if it is genuinely accurate to real root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Astonishingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet flavor. Even so, not bad, however, but I was rather disappointed since I love mangoes. We likewise tried this taste with a higher nicotine strength; possibly a lower strength would have been better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most accurate taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You wouldn’t have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hey, what tastes good in consuming, doesn’t necessarily have to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same holds true with this taste. Furthermore, I believe this flavor was their least outstanding one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I tried it, I deliberately compared them. Although the 2 offered various experience to my taste buds, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has an unique tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual preferred by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is incredibly yummy and satisfying. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Best Vaping System
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also supply great customer support and have a range of other products. They include chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a variety of other products. In addition, I also discovered that they use a DIY juice package. This kit allows you to develop something that fits your needs if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid producer, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They use some of the most tasty e-juices at ridiculously low costs. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild previously, I strongly recommend that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.