Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Best Vape Tanks Sub Ohm
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
Firstly, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice manufacturer from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and unbelievable customer care. They provide a big selection of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their items. Nevertheless, they wish to provide an excellent, low-cost alternatives. Best Vape Tanks Sub Ohm
Disclosure: The vape juices which we evaluate on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the review, TheRoadHouseDobes links directly to the product or brands so that you might buy straight from the service provider. We receive commissions from these providers, nevertheless, this does not impact the cost you pay, and the commissions we make assist us spend for the expenses of running this site. Click here to get more information. Thank you.
The company is special in lots of ways. Furthermore, they even feature a classification on their site identified “Pretentious.” It includes two items, one entitled “The most costly E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they likewise have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always offered out for some reason.
Among the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its large brochure of tastes. Presently, they vary from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As a result, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete rate for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a good word as it typically indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant deal and is among their top sellers. To put that into perspective, most business provide sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Best Vape Tanks Sub Ohm
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is practically the like each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily provide transparent bottles made from plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the distinct feature of their packaging is the range in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Just like the variety of sizes, they provide numerous blending alternatives. For example, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can choose three various PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be practical if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and gradually lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addictive compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the flavor. Therefore, they allow you to select exactly what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Best Vape Tanks Sub Ohm
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a substantial variety of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to sweet flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco flavors and so on. However, we might only vape some of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Increase for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just gives a harsh, crude taste but also congests the atomizer. We found that it enhance some tastes better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the flavor, and not in a good way. On the flip, it complemented most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a sweet tooth. Even so, it is frequently hard to encapsulate tastes in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re nearly consuming sugar. In addition, it likewise features a hint of cinnamon which adds a great deal of intricacy to the taste, pun intended. While the taste is incredible, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to talk about Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is truly accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some sort of magic that enables them to record tastes and put them into liquid vapor kind. Remarkably, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone switched out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – Exactly what was expected to be a mango taste, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Nevertheless, okay, though, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Simply perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I’ve ever attempted. First, try putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The taste is so crazily accurate I marvel legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret flavor.” However hi, what tastes good in eating, doesn’t always have to taste equally excellent when vaped. The same is the case with this taste. Moreover, I believe this flavor was their least impressive one from the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy drink. When I tried it, I intentionally compared them. Although the two provided different feeling to my taste, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a special tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor differed from I have actually vaped anything up until now. Initially, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm sensation. Lastly, if you were only to try one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Best Vape Tanks Sub Ohm
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They also provide terrific customer support and have a variety of other products. They consist of chambers, starter packages, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. In addition, I also found out that they provide a DIY juice package. This package permits you to produce something that fits your requirements if they don’t have it, which is extremely not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a reason their popularity has actually gone through the roof. They offer some of the most scrumptious e-juices at extremely low prices. On top of that, there are plenty of alternatives to personalize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t ordered from Vape Wild in the past, I strongly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.