Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Best Vape Nicknames
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
To Start With , Vape Wild is a fledgling e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas understood for their special flavors and unbelievable customer care. They use a big variety of e-juices and claim that they do not cut any corners for their items. However, they wish to provide an excellent, inexpensive choices. Best Vape Nicknames
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are checked by our trained, paid staff. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the product or brand names so that you may buy directly from the provider. We get commissions from these service providers, however, this does not impact the price you pay, and the commissions we make help us spend for the costs of running this website. Click here to find out more. Thank you.
The company is distinct in lots of methods. Additionally, they even feature a classification on their website identified “Pretentious.” It features 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of perpetuity”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have actually something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is constantly sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is understood for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can order small amounts of different flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will know exactly what they taste like without paying the full price for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has some of the lowest prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t really a recommendation as it generally indicates to something low in quality, but not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their most significant offer and is one of their top sellers. To put that into perspective, many business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Best Vape Nicknames
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s packaging is basically the same as each e-juice maker. They mainly use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually labeled the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Surprisingly, the special feature of their product packaging is the range in sizes offered i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a tremendous 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they provide several blending choices. For instance, you can pick from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Furthermore, you can select three different PG/VG ratios. These consist of 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can begin at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Remember, nicotine is one of the most addicting compounds under the sun, and can be habit forming.
PG is for a much better flavor and a stronger throat feeling, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having too much of either can destroy the taste. For that reason, they enable you to choose what ratio you desire.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Best Vape Nicknames
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a big range of flavors. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to beverage flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. However, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Do not mistaken the flavor Boost for a flavor. It’s simply a booster available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to magnify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Boost alone not only offers an extreme, unrefined taste however also congests the atomizer. We discovered that it increase some flavors better than others. For instance, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it totally altered the taste, and not in a great way. On the flip, it went well with the majority of the fruity flavors.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is typically difficult to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it look like you’re nearly drinking sugar. Additionally, it also features a hint of cinnamon which includes a lot of complexity to the flavor, pun meant. While the flavor is remarkable, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I chose to speak about Root Beer Float since I have a personal affinity for root beer. For this reason, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to say, Vape Wild should have some kind of magic that enables them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Surprisingly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that someone swapped out a real root beer without you knowing.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was supposed to be a mango flavor, ends up being a cake-cream, sweet taste. However, okay, though, but I was rather disappointed due to the fact that I like mangoes. We also attempted this flavor with a higher nicotine strength; perhaps a lower strength would have been better. Just perhaps.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is quickly the most accurate flavor that I have actually ever attempted. First, attempt putting yourself a bowl of fruit loops and after that take a hit. You would not have the ability to inform which is which. The flavor is so crazily precise I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be considered taking Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hey, what tastes great in consuming, doesn’t always need to taste equally excellent when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Moreover, I think this taste was their least outstanding one out of the ones we tried.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a replica of the popular Beast Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the 2 offered various sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them similarly. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tinge to it that makes it pretty satisfying.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my individual favorite by some margin. The limited-edition taste was unlike I’ve vaped anything so far. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is exceptionally yummy and gratifying. Then, this fruity flavor has a hint of cream in it and provides a warm sensation. Finally, if you were just to attempt one taste by Vape Wild, I would recommend Kickstart My Tart. Best Vape Nicknames
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise provide excellent customer care and have a variety of other items. They consist of chambers, starter kits, mods, atomizers, and a series of other products. Furthermore, I also learnt that they provide a Do It Yourself juice set. This set enables you to create something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is extremely unlikely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild may not be the best e-liquid manufacturer, but there is a factor their appeal has actually gone through the roof. They provide a few of the most scrumptious e-juices at unbelievably low prices. On top of that, there are lots of alternatives to customize and blend your e-juice. In conclusion, if you have not ordered from Vape Wild before, I highly recommend that you do and you won’t be disappointed.