Vape Wild E-Juice Review: The Vaping Gone Wild Best Vape Atomizer Tank
*We receive compensation, if you were to purchase through our links*
First Of All, Vape Wild is a budding e-juice maker from Dallas, Texas known for their special flavors and incredible customer care. They offer a substantial array of e-juices and claim that they don’t cut any corners for their products. However, they wish to provide a fantastic, inexpensive options. Best Vape Atomizer Tank
Disclosure: The vape juices which we examine on this site are tested by our trained, paid personnel. As part of the evaluation, TheRoadHouseDobes links straight to the item or brands so that you may buy straight from the company. We get commissions from these providers, however, this does not affect the rate you pay, and the commissions we earn help us pay for the costs of running this site. Click here for more information. Thank you.
The business is unique in many ways. Additionally, they even include a classification on their website labeled “Pretentious.” It includes 2 products, one entitled “The most pricey E-Juice of all time”. (which is $500) Strangely enough, they also have something called “Area Pawn” E-Juice which is always sold out for some factor.
One of the big things that Vape Wild is known for is its vast catalog of flavors. Currently, they range from Foods to Drinks to Menthols and Tobaccos. If you’re unsure, you can buy percentages of various flavors you want to try. As an outcome, you will understand what they taste like without paying the complete cost for them.
Vape Wild Pricing
In any case, Vape Wild has a few of the most affordable prices. Paradoxically, the word cheap isn’t a recommendation as it normally indicates to something low in quality, however not in this case. Currently, the 10 ml for $2.99 is their greatest deal and is one of their leading sellers. To put that into viewpoint, most business use sizes like 15 millimeters for $12 or more. Best Vape Atomizer Tank
Packaging and Design
At any rate, Vape Wild’s product packaging is basically the same as each e-juice manufacturer. They primarily use transparent bottles made of plastic. They have actually identified the name of taste, the logo, nicotine strength, and PG/VG ratio. Exceptionally, the special thing about their packaging is the variety in sizes available i.e. 10,30,60,120,240 and a massive 480ml.
Much like the variety of sizes, they use a number of mixing alternatives. For example, you can choose from six different levels of nicotine strengths i.e. 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 9, and 12 mg/ml. Additionally, you can pick 3 various PG/VG ratios. These include 20/80 aka Max VG, 35/65 aka High VG, and 50/50 aka half and a half.
The variation in nicotine level can be useful if you are trying to wean off of nicotine. For instance, you can start at a high level and slowly lower it up until you can enjoy your vape with 0mg nicotine. Keep in mind, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances under the sun, and can be practice forming.
PG is for a better taste and a stronger throat sensation, while VG is for producing more vapor. Having excessive of either can mess up the taste. Therefore, they enable you to pick exactly what ratio you want.
What We Loved About Vape Wild
- Huge variety of flavors
- Many mixing options to customize your e-juice
- Childproof packaging
- Free samples for orders over $15 and often will send their top flavors.
- Priority shipping on orders over $30
- A handwritten thank you note with every order. It doesn’t improve the product but makes you feel that they care about you as a customer
- Choice of having on-demand custom artwork on your e-juices
- First-class customer service
Things We Didn’t Like About Vape Wild
- It seems that Vape Wild’s products have varying steep times which can alter the flavor
- With the free samples, you can only choose some of their flavors. In addition, they don’t allow you to choose the premium tobacco flavors
- The biggest complaint we have about Vape Wild is that they don’t label their ingredients clearly. When we contacted their customer support, they told us that most of their flavors were tested in the lab. Additionally, testing for the remaining flavors is underway. Best Vape Atomizer Tank
Vape Wild Flavors
In the meantime, Vape Wild has a huge range of tastes. They go from fruity tastes to candy flavors to drink flavors to old-fashioned tobacco tastes and so on. Nevertheless, we might just vape a few of them, and here’s our experience.
VAPE WILD: FLAVOR BOOST
Don’t mistaken the flavor Boost for a taste. It’s just a booster readily available in 10ml bottles that can be added to other tastes to intensify them. Incidentally, Vaping Flavor Increase alone not just offers an extreme, crude taste however also congests the atomizer. We found that it improve some flavors better than others. For example, when added to Peanut Butter Jelly Time, it absolutely changed the taste, and not in an excellent way. On the flip, it matched most of the fruity tastes.
- Sweet Complexity – One of their huge sellers “Sweet Complexity” is for those who have a craving for sweets. Nevertheless, it is frequently tough to encapsulate flavors in vapor. Sweet Complexity manages to make it appear like you’re almost drinking sugar. Furthermore, it also includes a tip of cinnamon which adds a lot of complexity to the taste, pun intended. While the flavor is amazing, it can be too sweet for some.
- Root Beer Float – I opted to discuss Root Beer Float due to the fact that I have an individual affinity for root beer. For this factor, it is simpler for me to tell if it is really accurate to actual root beer. Safe to state, Vape Wild should have some type of magic that permits them to catch tastes and put them into liquid vapor form. Incredibly, when you take a hit of Root Beer Float, you ‘d swear that somebody switched out an actual root beer without you understanding.
- (M+C)2 E-Juice – What was expected to be a mango flavor, turns out to be a cake-cream, sweet taste. Even so, okay, however, but I was rather dissatisfied because I like mangoes. We likewise tried this flavor with a greater nicotine strength; maybe a lower strength would have been much better. Just maybe.
- Fruit Hoops – Fruit Hoops is easily the most precise taste that I have actually ever attempted. First, try pouring yourself a bowl of fruit loops and then take a hit. You would not have the ability to tell which is which. The flavor is so wildly accurate I’m surprised legal action hasn’t be taken for stealing Fruit Loop’s “secret taste.” However hello, what tastes great in eating, doesn’t necessarily need to taste similarly good when vaped. The exact same is the case with this flavor. Furthermore, I think this flavor was their least excellent one out of the ones we attempted.
- Goblin Energy – Goblin Energy is a reproduction of the popular Monster Energy beverage. When I attempted it, I purposely compared them. Although the two used different sensation to my palate, I enjoyed them equally. All in all, the Goblin Energy has a distinct tint to it that makes it quite pleasing.
- Kickstart My Tart E-Juice – This was my personal favorite by some margin. The limited-edition flavor was unlike I have actually vaped anything up until now. First, it’s not too sweet, yet is extremely yummy and rewarding. Then, this fruity taste has a hint of cream in it and gives a warm experience. Lastly, if you were only to attempt one flavor by Vape Wild, I would advise Kickstart My Tart. Best Vape Atomizer Tank
OTHER VAPE WILD PRODUCTS
They likewise offer excellent client service and have a range of other items. They include chambers, starter sets, mods, atomizers, and a series of other items. Furthermore, I also found out that they offer a Do It Yourself juice set. This set enables you to produce something that suits your needs if they do not have it, which is highly not likely.
Vape Wild e-Juice Advantages
While Vape Wild might not be the very best e-liquid maker, however there is a factor their popularity has gone through the roof. They provide some of the most scrumptious e-juices at ridiculously low prices. On top of that, there are lots of options to customize and mix your e-juice. In conclusion, if you haven’t bought from Vape Wild before, I highly suggest that you do and you won’t be dissatisfied.